Anjeanette T. Brown, MD, FACS, Physician
- Recognized by the NAACP for service to the community by the Atlantic City Chapter/ Health Care Hero Award (10/2016)
- Certified by The American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of The Society of Surgical Oncology and The American Society of Breast Surgery
- Served as a general medical officer and squadron doctor for the United States Navy
- Society of Surgical Oncology Breast Surgery Fellowship at Bryn Mawr Hospital
Anjeanette Brown, MD, FACS is board-certified general surgeon, Certified by The American Board of Surgery, with a special interest in breast health. She is a member of the prestigious American College of Surgeons, Society of Surgical Oncology and The American Society of Breast Surgeons.
After completing her Doctorate of Medicine from the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Dr. Brown served four years in the United States Navy. She served as the general medical officer on board a combat support ship for over 600 enlisted and naval officers. After deployment, she served as the squadron doctor at Naval Weapons Station Earle, in Colts Neck NJ. Dr. Brown also served on board the USNS Comfort, a medical treatment facility activated to provide support during rescue operations in New York City following the attacks on September 11, 2001.
Following her service, Dr. Brown completed surgical training as a general surgery resident at Hahnemann University Hospital and completed a Society of Surgical Oncology Breast Surgery fellowship at Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Brown was also nominated and selected as one of the region’s Top 40 under 40 most dynamic young leaders by Atlantic City Weekly.
Dr. Brown is passionate about patient care, as well as educating others about the detection, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. With continuous research and mentoring, she has published several abstracts and has presented at multiple surgical conferences and events.
LocationsCape May Court House