Ann Chuang, MD, FACS, Physician
- Director of Breast Surgery at Palisades Medical Center
- Director of Breast Surgery at Mountainside Medical Center
- Medical Director of Mountainside Medical Center’s Breast Program
- Member of The American Board of Surgery, Society of Surgical Oncology and The American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Society of Surgical Oncology Breast Surgery Fellowship at Mount Sinai West, St Luke’s and Beth Israel
- Presented nationally at the American College of Surgeons, Society of Surgical Oncology and American Society of Breast Surgery
Ann Chuang, MD, FACS is a fellowship-trained breast surgeon, Certified by The American Board of Surgery, with a special interest in breast health, benign breast disease and breast cancer.
After completing her undergraduate at Villanova University, Dr. Chuang received a Master of Biomedical Sciences and Master of Public Health at Rutgers University with a focus on Biostatistics. She continued her training by receiving a Doctor of Medicine from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. She completed her General Surgery residency at Nassau University Medical Center, a Level 1 trauma center, where she was Chief Resident and an Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) instructor.
Dr. Chuang completed a Society of Surgical Oncology accredited Breast Surgery Fellowship at Mount Sinai West, St Luke’s and Beth Israel. The prestigious fellowship afforded Dr. Chuang the opportunity to conduct cutting-edge research while performing innovative surgeries including oncoplastic breast surgery, skin-sparing and nipple-sparing mastectomies and hidden scar approaches.
She prides herself on being able to connect with her patients on a personal level while providing an evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
Dr. Chuang is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.